Concrete Floor Coatings Chattanooga, Nashville, HuntsvilleKemiko offers a complete line of concrete floor coatings: stains, sealers, waxes, cleaners, strippers, water repellent and industrial coatings: 100% solids high gloss epoxies, water-based epoxies & polyurethane, polyaspartic and UV-cure floor-based coatings. Over the years, Architects, Builders, Specifiers and Homeowners have used Kemiko due to its versatility, durability and environmentally safe qualities. Kemiko offers a full line of industrial coatings including epoxies, polyurethane, and UV floor and countertop coatings, as well as decorative concrete coatings, single component sealers, and penetrating wax finish.
Kemiko products include:
- SS1120 – Kemiko® High Solids Moisture Vapor Barrier Epoxy, SS1202 – Kemiko® 100% Solids Self-Leveling Epoxy, SS1202UVR – Kemiko® 100% Solids Self-Leveling UV Resistant Epoxy, and more
- SS2400 – Kemiko® Water Base Polyurethane Topcoat Clear
- Kemiko® UV Floor & Countertop Coatings
- Rembrandt™ Polymer Stain
- Stone Tone™ Concrete Acid Stain
- Kemiko® Color Enhancing Acrylic Concrete Sealer
- Stone Tone™ Buff-On Wax
- Easy Shine™ Mop On Wax
- Easy Strip™ Wax Stripper
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who uses Kemiko products? Over the years, architects, builders, specifiers and homeowners have used Kemiko due to its versatility, durability and environmentally safe qualities.
- How long has Kemiko been in business? Architects, designers and contractors have been specifying and applying Kemiko products since 1930.
- What industrial coatings does Kemiko manufacture? They offer a full line of industrial coatings including epoxies, polyurethane, and UV floor and countertop coatings, as well as decorative concrete coatings, single component sealers, and penetrating wax finish.
- How much floor area does one gallon of Stone Tone Concrete Acid Stain cover? At the recommended 1:1 dilution ratio (water:stain), a gallon of stain will cover approximately 400 square feet of floor area with two applications.
- Will Kemiko's Neutra Clean harm my plants? While Neutra Clean Neutralizer and Degreaser is biodegradable and most likely will not harm vegetation, we recommend that you try to keep residue off of your landscape and lawn as a precaution.
- Can I use something other than a bassine brush to apply Stone Tone Buff-On Wax? Stone Tone Buff-On Wax reliably cures and sets up when applied with a bassine brush. If you use an alternative, such as a stiff nylon brush, Stone Tone Buff-On Wax will attach to the bristles and gum up severely.
- What is the best way to apply Kemiko Stone Tone Sealer II? How to apply concrete sealer: Spray application of Kemiko Stone Tone Sealer II produces the best results. Use a commercial sprayer with a gun tip size between .013 and .015 inches with pressure adjusted for proper atomization.
- How much Neutra Clean should be used for floors with minor dirt or dust? For lightly soiled floors use 10 parts water to 1 part Neutra Clean.
- Can Neutra Clean be used to neutralize Stone Tone Concrete Acid Stain? Yes, to neutralize and remove residue and excess colorant, use 9 parts water to 1 part Neutra Clean.