Quality Decorative Concrete Finishes & Products Chattanooga, Nashville, Huntsville
BUTTERFIELD® COLOR has been perfecting and advancing the art of Decorative Concrete finishes with each of its product lines. From coloring, texturing, sealing, staining and stamping, each complete line of innovative products is developed with the same exacting standards, no detail is overlooked.
Butterfield Color® manufacturers and distributes a full line of decorative concrete products used in a variety of applications including commercial and residential, and institutional development to historic parks, museums, and public space renovations across the U.S. and Canada. Their brand names– Uni-Mix®, Perma-Cast®, Select Grade®, Clear Guard®, Elements®, and T1000®– are synonymous with quality, supported by service personnel to ensure only the highest quality installations.
Designers, architects, and homeowners alike will discover unlimited inspiration from Butterfield® Color decorative concrete product innovations. Select your favorites from a wide array of design options and colors for new or existing concrete or cement structures. You’ll be amazed at just how versatile concert is as a design solution for interior, exterior, flatwork, vertical, and even for countertop applications.
Butterfield® Color was incorporated in 1994 to manufacture high quality decorative concrete products while providing a superior level of customer service to its distributors and their customers. Driven by decades of hands-on experience, Butterfield® Color has grown and become more and more successful with time. They were and are determined to provide products and services that bolster the work of contractors, promoting successful projects for everyone involved. For more than 20 years now, Butterfield® has been perfecting and advancing the art of decorative concrete finishes.
Find incredible Butterfield® Color products through Power Rental & Sales including:
- Antiquing & Release Agents like Perma-Tique® Antiquing Agent, Perma-Cast® & Select Grade® Antiquing Release, and Perma-Cast® Clear Liquid Release
- Color Hardeners like Perma-Shake™ Color Hardener (formerly Perma-Cast® Shake-on Color Hardner)
- Concrete Overlays like MT Resurfacer™, T1000® Stampable, T1000® Fine, Uni-Mix® Color Packs, and T1000® Primer
- Concrete Stain products like Sierra Stain® Reactive Acid Stain, and Elements® Transparent Concrete Stain
- Countertop Mix like Pro Pack® Countertop Admixture and Flat Out® Countertop Mix
- Curing & Sealing products like Clear Guard® First Seal®, Clear Guard® Cure and Seal, Clear Guard® PRO 350® Cure and Seal, and Clear Guard® H2O PLUS+ Water-Based Cure and Seal
- Evaporation Control items like TEC FILM™
- Integral Concrete Color like Uni-Mix®, Select Grade®, and Uni-Mix® Liquid Integral Concrete Colorants
- Repair products like T1000® Primer and T1000® Fine Overlay and Delaminator
- Surface Preparation items like Delaminator™, CHO™ Concrete Cleaner, and the Grit Rotary Brush
- Tools such as the Perma-Cast® Stamping Tools, Wall Form liners, Step Form Liners, Accessories, Rock ‘N’ Roller™ and other concrete stamping accessories
- Top Surface Retarders like SurfEtch™ 03, SurfEtch™ 05, and SurfEtch™ 15
- Vertical Overlay like Cantera® Vertical Wall Mix
Frequently Asked Questions
When was Butterfield Color founded? It was incorporated in 1994 to manufacture high-quality decorative concrete products while providing a superior level of customer service to its distributors and their customers.
What brands are included under the Butterfield Color umbrella? Uni-Mix ®, Perma-Cast ®, Select Grade ®, Clear Guard ®, Elements ®, and T1000 ® are some of their highest rated brands.
Which line of products is developed with the highest standards? From coloring, texturing, sealing, staining, and stamping, each complete line of innovative products is developed with the same exacting standards, no detail is overlooked.
What is the best-selling Butterfield Color color hardener? That would be the Perma-Shake ™ Color Hardener (formerly Perma-Cast ® Shake-on Color Hardener).
What are the best-selling concrete stains? Sierra Stain ® Reactive Acid Stain and Elements ® Transparent Concrete Stain are the highest rated.
Does Butterfield also sell curing and sealing products? Yes! We recommend Clear Guard ® First Seal ®, Clear Guard ® Cure and Seal, Clear Guard ® PRO 350 ® Cure and Seal, and Clear Guard ® H2O PLUS+ Water-Based Cure and Seal.
What are Butterfield Color decorative concrete products used for? You can find them in commercial and residential, and institutional development to historic parks, museums, and public space renovations across the U.S. and Canada.
Who uses Butterfield Color decorative concrete product innovations? Designers, architects, and homeowners alike use Butterfield as a design solution for interior, exterior, flatwork, vertical, and even for countertop applications.